Tuesday 23 July 2013

Blue is best! Or is it?


Message from anonymous spy:

It was just a casual day on club penguin, I was hanging out in the stadium, looking for new friends (and a good story for chef uppie!) I came across a group of happy penguins, smiling and laughing (they were not black hoodies) I went up to one and said hi. One guy (let's call him...orange stripes) replied "um hi.) the other (hmm... What about blue puffle jacket?) said "uhh bye.'' and left. I asked them if I could hang out with them and they told me to go away. What was I? A bad smell? THEN I saw a blond cheerleader girl come up to them and say. Can I join you? THEY LET HER JOIN IN JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS IN TEAM BLUE. I just walked away and went to another girl (brunette blue) I asked her if she wanted to be friends she replied "umm what team do you support?" I answered wrong. I said green. She told me, surprise surprise, no. I couldn't be her friend because I supported the wrong color (sic). Is it fair that people in the red, green or yellow team get bad treatment because blue isn't their favorite color?  no. I don't think so. Why is team blue so powerful anyway? I, myself am a team red supporter. If I walk into the stadium wearing red, team blue supporters throw snowballs at me and yell at me. If I wear green or yellow, people call me a nerd.

all i did was ask if i could hang out with them. what lovely guys!



What irritates me the most is that a lot of the team blue football players JUST SIT THERE like hobos and drink water. They don't actually play football. In the how to be a prep guide it states that you ave to wear the blue uniform. This is means that preps wearing any other colors won't have as many friends. its people like vandad09 and jwdjplane who will change their likes and dislikes to be cool. TREAT ALL TEAMS EQUALLY! BLUE IS ONLY POPULAR BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO BE BULLIED! comment if you agree...

No comments:

Post a Comment