Wednesday 24 July 2013

pookies!


Lately, I have been going to the Pet shop for a lot of accessories for my puffles, and earning coins. But what did I see first thing I got there? You guessed it. Pookies. Yellow-skinned overdressed pookies. Some of you readers might've seen them in the Pet shop, and thinking " Hey, i guess they're not so bad..." but dear readers, that's where you are wrong. What annoys me the most is that they show off like every living creature worships them. Yeah right. they say; " Is So Cute Dora Stops Exploring Just To Say Awh!" or, " Smiles So Bright Mr Sun Hides In Shame!" " Needs Mumu ( Mother) More Then Fishy Needs Water!" Ok, I find that one just plain desperate. If you want to see what i mean, I'll show you. Look at the pictures below.


 See what I mean?
between you and me, folks, I badly want these little brats too clear off to the hunger games. But, through my experience as a  pookie pet, I have seen a couple which aren't so bad. Some of these "Diamonds in the rough," are lovers of pets. to ahem, yours truly.   but if you smile so big showing us that you don't have any teeth...that just gives me nightmares.

    i once saw a girl who was in a mumu outfit (sunglasses and all) but had yellow skin. someone came up to her and said "i pick you" i laughed so loud. There are also pookie abusers, who think pookies are just sticky little showoffs.


      
    

No comments:

Post a Comment